Friday, April 30, 2010

House Warming Gift


I saw this cutest little wreath on a fun blog as I was blog-surfing around the internet... It's from a site called V and Co. and it's too cute. She has some super cute tutorials over there that are easy to follow and fun to create. I decided that I wanted to try this one, and what better way to try something out than to make it for my best bud since she's moving into a new apartment next week...I just loved making it, and it turned out better than I thought :)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Are you kidding me? You just whipped that up for Amy & Spencer? They will LOVE it! It's darling, you're darling, Navi, Esi, & Mana are darling, Ifraz is a big darling. I love you JaiCi. When I come for Jeff & Becca's baby I want to spend some more time with you!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Hi! got you on the scrap swap, i need your name and email... you're a no reply. thanks! V

Amy said...

This. Is. AWESOME! I can just see it now... it's going to look great in my living room! I love you, friend! :)

Love Of Quilts said...

How thoughtful of you...it is so nice a gift to. Trish