Thursday, June 10, 2010

AMAZING!!!

As I mentioned before, I was a pattern tester! It was for Joel Dewberry, and the amazing things that they have there!! In fact, if you go to this link here, you can compare what I made to what it was SUPPOSED to look like...how'd I do?!?!?! I'm actually really excited to make another one! Now that I had time to try it out, I can make the next one even better! My favorite part is the pleated bottom...I would love to make a dress for my daughter out of just pleats :) :) :)
It was an absolute blast to make, and they are such amazing people to work with! I'm not sure when the pattern's coming out for purchase, but it's a great one to have for any collection!
I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

2 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

I don't remember reading where you tested patterns...but I have to say you did a great job...I went to the site and your look just as good....but I have not heard of him before. Trish

ilovebabyquilts said...

Great skirt! Pretty colors.