Monday, November 15, 2010

Growing my Stash...

The other day, I received a phone call from a lady in my neighborhood. This was a lady that I didn't know all that well, but knew OF her. Really super nice lady. Anyway, she informed me that she was heading to the Goodwill with 2 bags of fabric, but wanted to give me first crack at them. Of COURSE I said sure...figuring it was just scraps to throw....
Imagine my surprise when the bags were HUGE and quite large pieces. This is a photo of the pieces that I chose to keep....
There was a pile of pieces just as large that I didn't keep (mostly small scraps that I couldn't think of what to do with). My kids had a BLAST trying to help me decide what to keep and what we could do with it...
Needless to say, I haven't had to go to the fabric store for QUITE a while and won't have to go again for an even longer while now!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lucky girl you are! I bet you and your kids did have a lot of fun figuring out what to do with the keepers.

Katie :o) said...

What fun! Enjoy the new stash :o)