Thursday, August 5, 2010

More Pattern Testing!!!

The other day I received an e-mail from Laurie Dewberry asking me if I was willing to do some more pattern testing! I would have to be on something to say no, right?!?!?!
I immediately said yes, and anxiously awaited the arrival of these gorgeous fabrics.
The pattern was for a bag and a super cute one at that. It was different from any that I had made before so I was very excited to get started! I got everything all pinned and cut and ready to go when I realized that I didn't have enough cording for some pieces. Darn it! So, I had to postpone finishing until this morning when I could get to the store.
But, it is now finished and it is AWESOME!! My 2 year old calls it, "MY pretty!" and carries it around the house. Every time I take it away from her, she sneaks it back. I guess that's a good sign!
This pattern will be coming out with the skirt pattern that I tested here. Definitely keep your eyes open for it - it's worth the purchase :)

7 comments:

Christina said...

That is super cute fabric and a very 'pretty' bag!

Barb said...

just love it!!

QuiltSue said...

Lovely fabrics.

Elizabeth said...

Wow. Those fabrics are great! I love pink. If you have any scraps you need to get rid of , you know where to send them, right :D?

xo -E

Laurie D. said...

Thanks again for testing this pattern. It looks great! I'm so glad you were able to follow my instructions sans illustrations to help.

Love Of Quilts said...

Loveing the bag you made and the fabric. Trish

jan said...

Very cute!