Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Treat Bags

I was doing some blog jumping this morning and found this SUPER cute tutorial on how to make something called an "Itty Bitty Poochie Bag" on Moda Bake Shop (here). I thought it was such a super-cute idea that I wanted to try them out for Halloween Treat Bags...

My kids absolutely love them and have been carrying them around all day long.


Now, to give you a sense of just how BIG these bags are...I put them next to a TYPICAL box of crayons....
They are just the tiniest little things - but so much fun. It took some time to pin and sew on the ribbon - but too cute, don't you think?!?!

I also decided to adjust the pattern just a bit to see if maybe I could make something that I liked a little better if it was bigger...
...to be honest, I think I still like the smaller one better... But, I can't decide!!!
Any thoughts?!?!

No comments: