Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bathroom Clock

So, after reading an article done by the "Today Show" about plastic in the bathrooms, I decided that this is the perfect chance for me to re-do my bathroom - which I have wanted to do for a LONG time!
The article was saying that having plastic shower curtains and plastic shower liners is NOT good. It is "encouraging" mold and mildew and yucky stuff in the bathrooms and can make the kids super sick.
So, I decided that I wanted to re-do my bathroom in black and white...something that I have wanted to do for a LONG time. So, I have started...it'll be a slow process but once I'm done I think it'll look really cool!!
This is the clock that's in my bathroom now. It used to say "Potty Time", but I thought that this was more appropriate :)
Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairy tale.

No comments: